Gain Control and Insight with Comprehensive Discovery and Inventory
Asset Vision Workstation is designed to be the single source of truth for IT Assets—the definitive IT Asset Register. Flexible import mechanisms enable disparate sources of information to be easily added. You can integrate data from common sources of information such as SCCM then validate and reconcile with Asset Vision’s integrated asset discovery capabilities. You can then correlate the discovered information with procurement data such as Purchase Orders, Warranties, Advance Ship Notices, and Invoices from various sources.
The information is enriched and normalized with data elements such as location data and end of life dates, all backed by a team of Scalable data researchers who ensure high standards of data quality. Integrated search, reporting, and analytics means the information maintained by Asset Vision can be mined and shared with ease.
Support Software Asset Management with Inventory, Entitlements and License Rules
Asset Vision Workstation enables IT to prepare an accurate, thorough, and detailed picture of license compliance without outside vendor involvement, dramatically reducing the complexity and manual tasks required to manage software license entitlement information. It forms the basis for sound Software Asset Management practices and, in conjunction with other tools in the Asset Vision suite, can reduce software expenditure and eliminate compliance risk.
Software Asset Management Highlights
- Provides import of source entitlement information from virtually any source
- Deduplicates, normalizes and enriches the source data via the integrated SKU catalog
- Automatically learns how you name software products to streamline importing
- Takes advantage of secondary product use rights to maximize your entitlement
- Creates an effective license position via an integrated upgrade processing engine
- Easily allocates licenses to users of devices for accurate and detailed tracking of license consumption
- Produces vendor specific compliance reports in conjunction with Asset Vision registry software inventory data or via supported third-party inventory sources
Whether you are reconciling licenses for desktop applications or datacenter software assets, you can compare license assignments to licenses owned to understand the size and scope of your software license compliance risk. Asset Vision incorporates a reporting function that leverages the data view concept to help build pivot views and dashboards. Besides numerous pre-built data views which can be modified and saved to speed report creation custom views can be easily created and shared.